Pumpkin Progress

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

peterf
KG Regular

peter wrote:So, how long did they take to film that?

Congratulations though, nice lad, bet some of his "mates" will rib him though.

it took over an hour to film.mikeys mates loved today
peterf
KG Regular

heres a link off one of our local news teams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InetRtyZNq0 :wink:
Chantal
KG Regular

Now I'm really confused. I watched Look North (as per Peter's post) last night which had a 5 minute article on Peter's Pumpkins which have been sent all over the UK, with photos of various specimens and school kids everywhere with frankly tiny pumpkins. Although they mentioned Peter's Pumpkins at good dozen times, there was no sign of Peter or son. Now I watch the YouTube video which is on Look North East or something and it has a completely different interview, this time with pumpkins I recognise. :? Puzzled? You bet I am! :roll:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
peter
KG Regular

Chantal wrote:Now I'm really confused. I watched Look North (as per Peter's post) last night which had a 5 minute article on Peter's Pumpkins which have been sent all over the UK, with photos of various specimens and school kids everywhere with frankly tiny pumpkins. Although they mentioned Peter's Pumpkins at good dozen times, there was no sign of Peter or son. Now I watch the YouTube video which is on Look North East or something and it has a completely different interview, this time with pumpkins I recognise. :? Puzzled? You bet I am! :roll:

Chantal, no change with the new tablets then?

The youtube item is what I saw last night on satellite chanel. Anyone got the version you saw?
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
peterf
KG Regular

Geoff wrote:Look NorthEast is 975 on satellite.

Edited later.

Coverage rather short but it did show what an excellent beast it is, congratulations to both.
I notice it was pale like my biggest P1021, are they related Peter?

they'll be sisters geoff :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic