A mindful moment

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

tigerburnie
KG Regular

Had a wander on a rather misty day to the nearby Aberdeenshire coast, a short video with sound.
https://youtu.be/pFex4h43O8k
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Lovely bit of filming, Burnie, made me realise how much i’m missing the coast….think it’s seven years this year, since i’ve been away!
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Westi
KG Regular

Brilliant Burnie! Absolutely love anything to do sitting & listening to the waves, so calming. I'm very close to the beach but I like it way more during storms when the tourists have disappeared into the pub!

Us locals have a special spot further down where the River Avon & Stour totally merge to run out to the sea. Just a single bench behind the old fishermen's cottages where they no doubt dried & mended their nets, but tourists don't realise the land behind the cottages is not private & probs only interested in the sandy beach anyway! Even though a few can be their at the same time all just want to sit, watch & listen, conversation is only if you leave at the same time as someone else & have a chat going back to the lane.
Westi
robo
KG Regular

That harbour looks just the place for my boat , great looking place with clear sea water cheers for the video burnie
tigerburnie
KG Regular

robo wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am That harbour looks just the place for my boat , great looking place with clear sea water cheers for the video burnie
The harbour along with many others on our coast have been taking some beatings from recent storms, a lot of boats are taken out of the water during the winter.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic