signing in

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

LIVERPOOL LASS

Chantal or tigger can you please help,had cookies on my e mail and could not open them,got B.T too fix this but now the forum wont let me log in and says my password is invalid,i know every think is o.k because i wrote it all down after the last problems i had.HELP PLEASE :(NOW IT WONT LET ME PLACE THIS MESSAGE AS ITS SAYING THE USER NAME IS ALREADY TAKEN.IM THE GROCK BY THE WAY
Chantal
KG Regular

Oh Grock, what are we going to do with you. I'm afraid this is a Mr PH problem, there's not a lot we can do. However, if you PM me your password I'll see if I can log in as you. At least that will help to isolate the problem. I promise I'll forget it as soon as you're sorted out. :D You can trust me, I'm a Sherrif :twisted:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...

It wont let me P.M you,it says i have to log on first?
Chantal
KG Regular

Email me Grock. :D
Chantal

Tigger
KG Regular

I'd love to help Grock, but I can't think of how.

We'll ask Mr PH to help.
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Grock,
I have had great difficulties with my new computer which is a Dell something or other and when I bought it there was a free trial of A McAfee security system. This has now been removed and everything is back to as it should be. The McAfee system would not even allow Microsoft updates and would not allow E-Mails from people that are on my list in my adress book. I have gone back to the Microsoft Firewall that is in the XP programme and have chosen Antvir as my anti-virus protection and at present everything is working well. Again this is only a thought. I might add that to get rid of McAfee took an expert on computers nearly an hour to remove it because the crafty sods made it almost impossible to cancel.
JB.
lizzie
KG Regular

Oh Grock

What are we going to do with you?

You need your own, personal Mr PH sitting by your side. Now, does he have to wear any sort or uniform? :twisted:

Give me a ring Grock and I'll come round and see if I can help. Should I bring my own sledgehammer? :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie

ive already asked the B.T man to move in with me,but he'd have to travel from India. :( The Grock xx

Have emailed you chantal with all me details,hope you get it :?
Chantal
KG Regular

Grock, I'm at work at the moment, try me at chantal at ile dot org dot uk
Chantal

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Chantal,I LUV U,couldnt e mail you ,but the Tarts just rang and gave me your message..... sorted :D :D :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic