Malvern Plant Swap

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tigger
KG Regular

Remove those flags now! They're so embarrassing.
Chantal
KG Regular

He just puts them back on. I'm just trying not to use my car, it's easier. :? He's also offered to have her resprayed with the Cross of St George right across the roof; I'd look like an extra in the Dukes of Hazzard! Just be grateful that Seedling is driving to Malvern, or you'd have to deny knowing me. :lol:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
peter
KG Regular

What do you mean "or you'd have to deny knowing me.", they'll do that anyway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BTW did you find it?
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Chantal
KG Regular

Yes I did Peter, sorry, I meant to tell you earlier. Bit of an eye opener that one but don't worry, I'll keep it to myself! :shock:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
LakeView
KG Regular

I've been a might bit busy, and been back to the States on the last 2 long weekends (business and family stuff), so am way behind in transplanting and sowing seeds, so looks like I'll not make Malvern this year. :( I haven't even sown my squashes (buttercup, of course) and pumpkins, although cucumbers and melons, 720 tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn, peas, brassica etc etc are all on the way. Just not enough time to weekend garden (I sell plants roadside, veg -and perennials and annuals), as I have been away -- haven't even touched the allotment, but at least it's covered by woven groundcover to keep the weeds down. Very sorry to get your hopes up about the buttercup squash I had virtually promised to my KG buddies... :(
Tigger
KG Regular

Plop. That was a virtual tear :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic