long time no type

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

seedling
KG Regular

Hi everyone.
Havent posted for ages. Have had a hectic and difficult 6 months- separated from husband and moved house twice. Now on a more even keel.Hopefully next year will be positive and i can get back into gardening and starting a new phase of my life. Chantal as ever being a good friend and providing red wine and a listening ear.

Happy Christmas everyone. :D

Seedling
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Seedling, i'm so sorry to hear of your tough times and hope things really improve for you in 2009.
Gardening can be very therapeutic so i hope you find some joy in this.

It seems quite selfish of me now, but it is nice to see a post from you again.

Take care now.

And be careful not to crack a tooth on the roasties tonight. :wink: :lol:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Seedling honey,soo sorry to hear you have been having a bad time,a split can be so upsetting and very frightening some times.It can also be the best thing that ever happened to you,i hope it is the latter.
I split many years ago from my 1st babies daddy and it took me a very long time to get over it as i was still in love with him,but he wasnt the right person to stay with and bring a child up with.I took me all my strength to make the decision,but i knew it was the right one.
I found it hard at first,but threw my self into work and a group called Gingerbread for single parents.I met lots of fantastic people and really started to enjoy life.I met my now husband 3 yrs later and have not looked back since,he can be a right pain sometimes,but cant we all,I love him too bits,he is so supportive and encourages me to do things i never thought i was capable of.We now have 3 fantastic children together and i wouldnt change a thing.
I saw my ex last year and couldnt believe what i used to see in him :lol:
I hope things work out for you
Have a very Merry xmas and a very happy life
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm trying to look after her, honestly guys :lol: although I admit it has so far involved a lot of food and red wine (more of that this evening).

The really good news in all of this is that Seedling now lives only a couple of hundred yards from both me and from the allotments :D :D :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time Seedling.......but things will get better for you :D

I was a single parent for a while too and, in all honesty, i'm so glad I split up from Sians dad.........he was a right waste of space.

Good times are around the corner for you :D
Lots of love

Lizzie
garden_serf
KG Regular

Hello Seedling, I have found gardening very theraputic in times like you describe. Hours spent in the garden, planning, fiddling and 'doing', have given me a real sense of achievement and can really pep me up.

I do wish the New Year brings a new jump start to your life in the right direction.

And I do agree that a fine bottle of red helps too! :D
Tigger
KG Regular

Big hugs from Lyndon and me too. Hope to see you soon.
seedling
KG Regular

Thanks everyone :)

Seedling
KGAdmin
Site Admin

LOST POSTS FROM OLD FORUM:

Mike Vogel

Hi Seedling, please accept my good wishes and condolences too. I feel sorry every time I hear of broken marriages [whether formalised or not] because of what was once there. All the same, in most situatioons of this sort, the break is not the problem but the cure. I hope that's the case with you and that Christmas time brings a fitting closure and the New Year sparks renewed zest.
Best wishes
mike

Peter

Chantal wrote:
.....The really good news in all of this is that Seedling now lives only a couple of hundred yards from both me and from the allotments Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seedling that sounds like a mixed blessing for you.

Chantals plot security guard in return for red wine.

Hold out for distilled liquour.

Chantal

No need Peter, as live even closer to the plots
Piglet
KG Regular

Welcome back chuck, Chantal is a good un, just as you are.
Kindest Regards, Piglet

http://pigletsplots.blogspot.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic