Attn Chatterbox Gang

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tigger
KG Regular

Hello Chatterbox Gang - any news??!! Things are rather quiet.
peter
KG Regular

Sunny weather, frozen ground, cold, but enjoyable.

Dog walking, rugby watching and beer drinking!

Dug up half the leeks from the plot I vacate on 31st.

Also let the last vacant plot on site! :D
pigletwillie
KG Regular

I am back on shift tonight so will spend a few hours on the plot this morning trying to reduce in size my manure pile by half filling my last 3 raised beds.

Picked up 4lb of Hurst Green shaft peas at £1.60 a lb from my Brother in law and will sow the first lot under fleece at the end of the month as no room in the heated greenhouse to start them off but more tomatoes soon to prick out, plus leeks etc. I need more room :shock:

We have booked a break to Sharm El Sheikh in October so are trying to get our daughter qualified as an open water diver before we go, lots of emails flying about there.
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Chantal
KG Regular

Hi Tigger

You know exacty what I've been doing, my nut for most of the weekend. I'm still feeling a bit confused as I can see chillies in my minds eye, beautifully placed on the top right of this page, no matter what Mr PH says. I think it's all a conspiracy to test my sanity. When those blasted asparagus spears turned up again this morning I thought I'd really lost it!

As for everyone taking the piss out of my toilet tent, I know they're just jealous and want a go. Rest assured I shall take the advice (Piglet's was it) about not using the primus stove in there after scoffing the Jerusalem artichokes. I'd not so much blow the doors off as blow the tent off it's moorings I suspect, but I'm not taking any chances.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Tigger
KG Regular

That's better - news from round the country.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic