BANANA SHALLOTS

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Shallot Man
KG Regular

Might have cracked the Banana Shallot shortage. Go to www.natoora.co.uk Long Shallots [Banana ?] £3:10 a kilo, the downside is £10 minimum delivery, still ordering say 3 kilos, its just a one off payment. Think of all the years ahead using ones own stock. Shallot Man :lol:
paul.r

just had a crack at this. i'll keep you posted....paul.
paul.r

taking the p!$$. All went swimmingly, registered myself with the good people at oh natural (or something like that) ordered online, luckily decided to defer paying online and to pay by phone today as I had a few Questions to ask. just as well I did! on top of the tenner standard delivery they wanted an extra £15 because I live on the Isle of Wight.£3 shallots £25 delivery. after calming down i might phone back tomorrow and see if they will deliver to Mothers (who lives on the big island.)or does anyone know of a regular French market near Portsmouth?...paul.
paul.r

special mention to the lovely lady at oh natural (if only because of her name) Fanny Liehideux, you couldnt make it up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic