the grock is back

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

hi honey,i'm hoooooommmme.well have you lot missed me while i've been at Ponkings.dont ask how it went,all i can say is the kids,oops sorry,the children loved the place.one good thing about the place was ,i got too read a good book,and i won the best under 18s dancer,even though i think they knew i was 21,but i deffo strut my stuff better than some of the kids there.also won the sexiest scouser compotition,it was the p.v.c shell suit thats just a bit too tight in places that got me firt place. :twisted: :twisted:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Sue
KG Regular

Welcome back Grock - course we missed you.

Will Ponkings ever be the same again we ask? Just how does a disco diva get Babysham stains out of a PVC shell suit after a week of heavy partying?? Is the thought of you grooving round the dance floor in it going to send Piglet over the edge?????
:lol: Sue
Chantal
KG Regular

Piglet's way over the edge already. He'll need taking away under restraint and therapy for months after reading that lot! :twisted:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

Maybe if we spit roast him again he might calm down. :twisted:

Mrs Piglet can join in too if she wants. The more people we have taking turns on turning the spit the better the roast :twisted: :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Johnboy
KG Regular

Dear God please let me last out until the Autumn Malvern Show Pleeeease!! I've got to be there at the first meeting twixt The Grock and Piglet Willie!!
Total mayhem methinks!!
JB.
lizzie
KG Regular

Me too JB. And won't that be fun. We can set them up, light the ignition paper and watch what happens :twisted:

Then we can have a good laugh as the pair of them get chucked out (happend to Grock on many occasions) and watch as Mrs Piglet gives her husband a good telling off.

What a day it will be, meeting great people, a good nosh up, couple of drinks and a punch up.

Can't wait :P
Lots of love

Lizzie
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

where is henry the 8th,anyway (talkin about piggy for those who dont know the joke) :?:
Tigger
KG Regular

Probably in hiding Grock, if he's got any sense! Great to have you back!
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

hi tigger,how are you?tell you what it's boody freezing here in l.pool.whats it like down your part of the world?hello jb,chantal,and last but not least sue.i see you've all been joyening the debate about the americans. personaly i dont care about how people talk or sound,as long as they are a friend of Batmans,there a friend of mine.managed to get the babysham and brandy stains out of the shell suit,up here we call that drink a knicker dropper,thats why the suit is so tight.
Sue
KG Regular

Hi Grock

Freezing here in the sunny Thames Valley. Had a mad snow shower just before it got dark - we're softy southerners here and never see the white stuff usually, but got a thin but distinct layer on the garden now.

Winter drawers on hey gals!

Sue :D
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Hi Grockster, boy am I glad your back, I have had to endure all these nutters on my own while youve been away. :shock:

Theres only one thing for it Grock, next time we will go away together, somewhere hot and sleazy, with drinks on tap, the rest of them will just have to keep themselves entertained for a week or two. Chantal and Lizzie would be sat in their Parker Knoll chairs :shock: wearing their best twin set and pearls watching BBC 24 for any world disturbance that may be accountable to us :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
lizzie
KG Regular

Twinset and pearls? They clash with the shell suit and curly head!!!!

I'll stick with my nice. big, comfy leather couch, with my pj's on and the duvet to keep me warm.

Woke up to about an inch of snow this morning and it's trying to snow again.

By the way, you'll have to check where you take Grock. She's banned for life from most hotels, holiday inns, guest houses etc for lowering the tone and the house prices :twisted: The police have her photo next to the cctv control desks all over the country incase she tries to sneak into counties where she's barred. :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

well piglet,thats an offer a girl just cant refuse and you recon you can make the earth move for me,God you must be good 8) are you like Bob the builder, ooooh, i'll ask mrs piglet the next time your at work.The old tarts right,i am band from most places,but deffo not Ponkins,they offerd me a job as a blue coat,but all the people were dead posh there,so i think i'll stay with the n.h.s and me homeless buddies,sitting in the park drinkin some really posh plonk,like lambreanie,out of a brown paper bag.oooooooh...... :idea: just had a brain storm.....now i know what im bringing to Malvern
Chantal
KG Regular

OK, who ratted me out about the Parker Knoll chairs?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

I know Chantal, me too.

It's the twin set and pearls that bother me. I'm trying to set myself up as a rock chic here.

I've bought a Clash t-shirt and everything. Even made an appointment for more piercings!!!!!
Lots of love

Lizzie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic