Happy Valentine's Day

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Sue
KG Regular

Hope you all have had to fight through the cards, choccies and flowers to get the the PC today :lol:

Some hope.....No. 1 husband reckons it's all commercial hogwash and refuses to be suckered into it all. However, he has just gone to the shop to buy a bottle of vino for me, so can't complain :wink:

Sue
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well i got more than i gave. :lol: :wink:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
richard p
KG Regular

Sue, fraid i agree with no 1 husband,, (how many are there?) even before the dust has settled they are wittering about mother's day...anyway the wife is on a no choc no alcohol phase at the moment, and once let slip that men only buy flowers to try and atone when theve done something wrong . i did manage to find some violets in the garden this morning though. :D
Tigger
KG Regular

I came home from work to find Lyndon had booked a table at the new Thai restaurant in Bridgnorth. Good job I was back early as we were due there at 8pm!

Lovely meal, flowers, chocolates, Irish coffee - did he have bad news to impart or have I done something to offend? After 32 years of marriage (next month) I was a bit worried.

Turned out to be neither. Just an in depth conversation about finishings and design. Should we have new garden furniture? Granite or colour core in the utility? Replacing the woodburner - Scandinavian or English?

Lovely evening!
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Why do you ladies always have to be so suspicious about things. :lol: :wink:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Tigger
KG Regular

Experience OH - experience. :twisted:
Weed
KG Regular

Women are born suspicious of men OH... stays with 'em all their lives.

The male role is to avoid confrontation by any means possible... can be extremely exciting at times... if all else fails hide in the garden shed with sandwiches and a plentiful supply of liquid refreshment ...you may be there for some time :wink:
I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic