Mobile Phone Browsing

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

beefy
KG Regular

Could somebody tell me if this site is optomised for mobile browsing. I have a Nokia N70 with Operea browser installed. When I go on line I can brouse but must scroll left and right to view the page. When I try to change the setting so I can just scroll down the page I get kicked off the site compleatly.
Can anyone help,explain or is it me?
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat
Mr Potato Head

Well, I've tried browsing this site with opera (it has a pretty cool 'small screen' emulation mode) and it seems to work fine.

You should check your profile so that your 'board style' for the forum is set to 'wimpole' as the old 'subza' or 'subsilver' themes will definitely not work well on a phone.

Let me know how you get on!

(Please note - for the technically minded - there's a RSS feed for the forum which lists the top 10 topics of discussion - rss.php?t=1)
beefy
KG Regular

Thanks Mr PH .I am using the wimpole setting .So will check phone settings etc .
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat
beefy
KG Regular

sorted now just needed to change a setting in my phone. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic