Propapacks

Polytunnels, cold frames, greenhouses, propagators & more. How to get the best out of yours...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Allan
KG Regular

Some of you will have come across Propapacks, which were polystyrene trays of bottomless holes in which you raised plants. I invested heavily in these with great success and was greatly saddened when they were no longer available for sale.
In the course of ordering some seeds of Komatsuna from Mr Fothergill I received a list of sale items in a leaflet called "bargain seeds" with the goods including a supply of Propapacks. They do not feature on their website as such, the only ways to order them are by post or if you type in the item code you will find an unlinked section which gives you the details. The code is
9489, price £12.99 for a mixed pack of 6x40x1.5cn cells & 6x24x2in.cells.
the web page is
http://www.fothergills.co.uk/en/propapa ... earch=9489
and you can get back from there to the other bargains.
I am only making this public as I have sufficient to last me the rest of my life, indeed I have a surplus of the smaller cells so if anybody wants some of these and can arrange transport I will supply some at cost. There are also some of the older design 40-cell trays, worn but still usable, that I will give away