I'm back from sunny spain

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Hi every one,im now back from the luvly vallies of spain and had a fantastic time but sadly didnt get my passata machien :( .went to the plot and every think has grown loads,even got some strawberries and my red current tree is nearly ready to be picked :D
got into trouble whilst there,we parked the car in some square in our village and blocked the bus,so the guarda gave us a nice 90e fine left on the car for us to find the next day,but with my none existent spanish lingo and their none existant english,i still managed to get 20% knocked off the fine :wink: .Then we found our selves in a little bar and we had a drink ,to the disgust off a couple of the chaps there,then we found out it was a mens only bar :oops: but once i started cheering for spain in the footie,they seemed to come around.
Now i have the holiday blues and have been on the net for hours trying to find the next girlie holiday :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Tigger
KG Regular

Well - what can you say to that except welcome home Grock. We've missed you, but why didn't you get a passata machine?
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Hi Tigger,i went to the big hyper market in Granada and couldnt get one :( .planning on going to Italy,so might get one from there :) Did you go to gardeners world live? i know liz did and pigglet,she said she had a good time.hows things in the garden?every thing has got soooo big in the plot since i've been away :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
peter
KG Regular

Grock, if the plants were like us they'd have shrunk and died. :cry:

We've missed you, welcome back. :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic