Solar Pest Repeller

General tips / questions on seeding & planting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Westi
KG Regular

I am just advising really, as I have mentioned this LIDL repeller before & noted it is back in this weeks Middle of Lidl garden sale starting tomorrow. I have one covering the front of the tunnel & plan to get another to cover the area at the back of the tunnel pointing down to the shed & compost area as it has an 8 metre range. Even better it is just £8.99 this year. It is solar powered as mentioned but I charge it at home during the winter as there is a port for this. It has 5 settings to repel domestic pets, deer, rats & mice etc.

I was recommended it by one of the guys on the plot & it really worked, even though I was a bit sceptical as after all we can't hear anything, but no mice in the tunnel & rat tunnel vacated along the side. It also has a flashing light with will go on, which his did for the first time when some unwelcome visitors tried to break into his shed.
Westi
peter
KG Regular

Hmmm the joys of differential pricing £11.99 up here
Attachments
Westi.JPG
Westi.JPG (176.22 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Westi
KG Regular

Hi Peter.

I would never have thought that the prices would be different across the country, that sounds exceedingly cheeky. The offer is only in the weekly little mag so maybe each area gets different offers related to their buying patterns. I have attached the mag pic in case you want to challenge the manager, only £2 off it, but there are more expensive items with £6 - £7 off as it's 25%.
FwQf%huRQ2m0oOnDO4cK2g.jpg
FwQf%huRQ2m0oOnDO4cK2g.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1213 times
Attachments
FwQf%huRQ2m0oOnDO4cK2g.jpg
FwQf%huRQ2m0oOnDO4cK2g.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1213 times
Westi
Geoff
KG Regular

This is simply an argument about whether you are registered for Lidl Plus that gives you the 25% discount on all Parkside products for a few days.
Westi
KG Regular

Interesting & there will be disappointed people out there. I am signed onto Lidl Plus only because one of the staff helped me as I couldn't get it to load & she was just going on break. I have never used it as I don't take my handbag or phone into the shop, just grab the card & shopping bags. I did receive a feedback form from them, so responded saying it was an unfair app being phone only as our local population is very elderly & not IT savvy even if they did have a phone & it was not only the elderly that have limitations to using apps so excluding other people with disabilities. The responded to my e-mail - not just the bog standard computer generated but some woman who agreed essentially a card should be considered as an option if requested. I haven't heard anything else from them.
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic