Ant useful apps

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

henacynflin
KG Regular

Hi All,

Does anyone have any useful apps to suggest ? (For android and PC, I don't have access to an apple). There are some like gardenize which work fine but are no really set up of vegetables (mainly flowers) or others like growveg that, while they work, are very slow and demand an internet connection (which I don't have when out in the garden). So far Caynax garden seems about the best as it allows note taking, following plants through to harvest, etc - though it does lack a few features and can be a bit buggy.

Is there something better I have missed?

Alan
henacynflin
KG Regular

That should have read "Any" useful apps not "Ant". But recalling last summer in the polytunnel I'm interested in the latter also
peter
KG Regular

I occasionally use LeafSnap, which identified the beautiful towering plant I was brushing against when walking up or down the path between my two plots as Hemlock.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
henacynflin
KG Regular

Thanks Peter. That may be handy. A few years ago we nearly made parsley soup with hemlock!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic