Sad, but true.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Myrkk
KG Regular

I absolutely love winter and autumn, in fact they’re my favourite time of the year. Not really a summer person. However, now we have a garden again I’m itching at the bit to get to 2024 so I can get planting. I’m sure come next winter normal service will be resumed but currently… come on, get it over with already!

:D
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I love all the seasons very much but, early Spring with all the anticipations of things that might be, has a very special feeling.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Westi
KG Regular

I'm no fan for sure but the slow down does help a lot with prepping & doing the chores you just don't get around to during spring & summer. Can't wait for a nice sunny day to get the shed cleared out & do an inventory of what I actually have in there! I will never be one of those folk you see that have their sheds immaculate with comfy sofa's & wood burners, mind on reflection very few of those actually have any tools or stuff, so maybe need another word than 'shed' to differentiate .
Westi
Myrkk
KG Regular

Ah, that first seed catalogue OH, then making a plan of what to plant and when. Love that first planting with the anticipation of the first tiny bit of green peeking through the soil.

LOL, I believe they’re called “man caves” nowadays Westi (or is that non-PC, erm not sure :/)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic