Autumn Bits and Bobs.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Colin2016
KG Regular

All this talk about it being winter is wishing your life away, for me proper winter starts on the sulstace. Guess I am fortunate as not getting many minus's like others around the country, plenty of water though although looks like first covering of snow this morning.
danavam
KG Regular

The quantity of moss and grit that the recent rains and winds have dislodged from our roof tiles is truly impressive. Clumps of debris litter our patio, just waiting to be swept up.
Westi
KG Regular

Hi danavam & welcome to the forum!

I've just had the guttering cleared & was well surprised with the muck they got out of them. Took me ages to find someone to do it, but as it turns out my window cleaner has always done it. 10yrs of a starling nesting in the corner sometimes having several broods created loads of bits that I wanted for the compost heap but missed them & they had cleaned everything up when I got home, but took pics. They are coming back to put a 'hedgehog' in to stop the starlings nesting again but I have several trees down the back for them.
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic