When I'm feeling blue...

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Stravaig
KG Regular

... a bit of retail therapy never hurts. I buy myself book. And if necessary another bookcase. What do you do?
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I’m very lucky, I don’t often get down but, if I do get under pressure, it’s either work, or just finding something to smile about, that normally gets me through…..oh there is a third thing, and that’s being on here with some wonderful forum members.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
robo
KG Regular

I’ve been feeling down for over 2 years but slowly the dark cloud is lifting , buying a new boat helped “new to me anyway “ but only in a small way I named it after my late wife but when I’m on it I know if she was alive she would kill me for what I paid for it ,I sold our small place in Spain as I couldn’t get myself to go ,I look at my plot and realise how I’ve let it go to ruin but I’ve got lots of fruit I’ve a plum bush that would feed half of my town I’ve had that many off it I love plums but I’m now sick of them ,I’m in the middle of making a new door for the chicken shed as while I’ve been house bound with covid the rats have eaten most of the bottom off so much the hinge is lying loose ,but as I say the cloud is lifting helped by some good mates
Shallot Man
KG Regular

robo. I am also under the same cloud. Light of my life has been gone seventeen months now. Not getting any easier.
Stravaig
KG Regular

Oh gosh. You guys make me realise how well off I am even though it seems we have some problems -just silly little problems really compared to what you have to go through.

I love you and would be glad for any of you to visit us once we get a place in the UK.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic