Can anyone help with some Greenhouse Connectors?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Mamsoth
KG Regular

Hi everbody, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm building a new plastic greenhouse as I gave my old one away. I've got the cover sorted, as well as the pvc pipes but I'm having an awful trouble trying to track down some simple plastic connectors. It's quite hard to describe the pieces but I think anyone whose owned a plastic greenhouse will know what I mean when I say "standard greenhouse connectors". The ones used to build something like this....

https://www.internetgardener.co.uk/prod ... elves/9642

There are a few websites that have some of the pieces i need that aren't extortionately priced, but they don't have ALL the right pieces. Does anybody have any spares or ones they no longer need? I can cover the cost of postage if necessary and have a good selection of chilli and aubergine seeds to sweeten the deal if anyone can help.

Thanks very much

Matt :)
Westi
KG Regular

Hi Mammoth! (Matt)! Welcome to KG Forum!

I bought one of those that blew away on it's first outing, never to be seen again - despite my neighbour's intervention! Some of the poles I did recover and they were bent out of shape & even split at the connection. Think out of garden & into building / plumbing of some type to make yours more robust - will probably save you a considerable amount as well.
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic