Happy Birthday.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Primrose
KG Regular

Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you are not having. a "Dry January" to celebrate :lol:
Pa Snip
KG Regular

and a retrospective greeting from me as well

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

retropants wrote:Thanks lovely ladies! Just had a delicious GF pizza at a local pizzeria :)

What do they use in the gluten-free pizza dough Emma ? And was it sour-dough ?

Excuse me being pedantic, I'm studying bread and the effects of wheat bread on people. Also a sub-category of the effects of engineered yeast -V-sourdough.

Hmmmmm, yes, it's pedantic. :(
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
retropants
KG Regular

I'm not sure Richard, but it's not sour dough. It will probably be a blend or rice and potato flour, xanthan gum, psyllium husk, etc etc. it will also more likely than not have yeast in it. Theirs is quite a good one, some others are rather sponges are cardboard like.
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

retropants wrote:some others are rather sponges are cardboard like.

I can do cardboard pizza and I can do thick foccia style but I'm stuggeling to get them just right made even more difficult now I'm try to do wheat-free and gluten free.

I must try to use potato flour though most flours I'm using I have to do a special order which means a pack of five because this-far-west things can be quite far behind.

I'm also trying to find someone who is gluten intollerant so I can practice on them with my heritage grains breads fermented with sourdough.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Catherine
KG Regular

I know I am very late but happy birthday from me too. xxx
retropants
KG Regular

Aw! Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic