Girls - need more time for gardening ?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

fuchsia
KG Regular

I would luv a break from cooking I hate having to decide what to do ,
oh crumbs theres a lot of moans going to come out now lol
:roll:
Chantal
KG Regular

Cleaning the oven has got to be the worst job in the world. Tim wouldn't agree, he'd probably say shovelling out Rosie's cat litter would be top of his list (not that he does it unless I'm away!).
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
fuchsia
KG Regular

yep ovens too and when you havent kept on top of the :roll:
seedling
KG Regular

I hate dusting, cleaning ovens and defrosting freezers -i tie the plastic bags up so where do all the loose peas and sweetcorn come from?
I`m the only female in my house (even the dog is a boy) I seem to be the only one that doesnt believe in the cleaning fairy -strange that!

Hi seedling you sound a bit like me I have 3 men and a tanks full of male named tropical fish lol
wish I had some female backup even my first grandchild is going to be a boy ,oh well at least I have my daughter even if she doesnt live here ,
but now comming round to that I would much rather be doing in the garden and Lotty than in the flippin house !
fuchsia
KG Regular

sorry that was me in the post above forgot to login :roll: whoops
Carole B.
KG Regular

Yep....loo seat's always up round here too...I gave up trying for a daughter after 4 boys! They're not bad though,they will cook and wash up if I prod 'em. No.2 son (18)can do a full Sunday roast for 6 so it pays to teach your boys to cook,girls!
lizzie
KG Regular

Grock did a good one once. I'm sure she wont mind me telling you all. Now, are you all sitting comfortably? Then i'll begin.

The dishes weren't getting washed in the Grock lair, despite her having hairy fits and demanding that the Grocklets or someone washes up cos she cooked.

(Piglet, please stop doing that when you're reading. It's disgusting and if you don't stop you can go to your sty without any snorkers!!! :shock: )

Anyway, they never got washed. One evening Grock called everyone saying dinner was on the table.

Yep, that's the one, all laid out neatly on the wooden table, complete with knoves and forks.

All Joe said was "Don't say a word kids, just eat your tea. Your Ma's in a nark!"
Lots of love

Lizzie
Tigger
KG Regular

I don't mind cleaning the oven when The Archers is on. I don't like defrosting the freezers, but most of all I hate cleaning windows. They always look worse after I've had a go at them.
STEVE PARTRIDGE
KG Regular

Hi Ladies, I don't mind any of the Housework jobs ( dusting, hoovering, windows, oven, toilet and mopping ) the washing is fine as well but I can't do the ironing it takes me ages, I put as many creases back into the clothes as I'm trying to get out of them.
And yes it is hard work to all you other men out there, but I'm glad to get it done and get back to my allotments though, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com
Chantal
KG Regular

Well Steve, if you're free any time soon I have an over that needs cleaning. :D
Chantal

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Picture this.......I'm down one one knee,crate full of larger in me armes.....Please say you will :lol:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Chantal
KG Regular

Oy Grock, you just butt out until he's cleaned my oven! I was there first!!!! :lol:
Chantal

Grock and Chantal, don't you go wearing Steve out, i like reading his allotment diary, and i don't want him to tired for that.

Kind regards a silly Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
lizzie
KG Regular

Chantal and Grock

Sod off, i've already pm'd Steve to come and wash down me paintwork!!!!

Get to the back of the queue or it could get nasty girlies :evil:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic