Annorak!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

Chatting with my mates today about the weather and my response was 'potatoes will be here soon and I have collected loads of egg boxes ready for chitting!'

Well finished that boring talk about clothes anyway! There was the usual eye rolling :roll: that made me think my 'weather' is all around sowing, planting and harvesting - hmmm who is the sad one???

Westi
Westi
pongeroon
KG Regular

You seem on the right wave-length to me, Westi 8)

A work colleague of mine is also a good friend, and we spend most of our time talking about food and gardening. In that order.

I think its a pity that womens talk is so often thought to be nothing but clothes, hair, men, etc and on a very trivial level. I blame TV ads to large extent. :evil:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well, if that's all you old girls talk about, i'll sleep happy. :twisted: :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Westi
KG Regular

We did say MEN OH! :D
xx
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

That's fair comment, Westi. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Diane
KG Regular

I was out with my girl friends on Friday night...and we seemed to spend quite a lot of time discussing the relative merits of compost and whether we had better get on worming the chickens and creosoting the henhouses.

Hemlines and celeb gossip just don't appear on our horizons at all.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Thinking about clothes, mine all seem to be various stages of casual, being relegated with age to gardening clothes. The majority have now arrived at the gardening clothes stage. Although when looking for some new jeans my gardening jeans look in better condition than some of the ones on sale in the shops. At least they have stopped selling those with an orange stain that looked as though they had been dipped in ochre water or clay, the latest trend seems to be screwed up creases at the top of the legs. Why???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic