Hello

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Hi all

I'm new to this forum so I just thought that I would say

HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU?

I've got an allotment where I grow all kinds of things for the family to eat and for me to escape from my husband and kids for a while. Unfortunately, he's now got the bug and has got the allotment next to me!!!!!

I would love to hear from anyone, so don't be shy, pop in and say hello.
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
lizzie
KG Regular

Hi there Grock in the Frock

Glad to have you on board our little forum. You'll learn loads here.

Any probs with stuff just ask and you will receive advice and guidence.
Lots of love

Lizzie
Gardening Girl
KG Regular

Yes, hello from me too! This forum is brilliant (well the old one was, I'm sure this will be too when I get the hang of it!). Most people are really friendly and helpful and you can ask anything you want and usually there is someone out there who will know the answer. There are some good-looking recipes too!

Welcome again

GG
Gardening Girl
Wellie
KG Regular

Hey Grock in a Frock !
Are you a Devonian Grockle or a Cornish Emmett when you 'Holiday'?! The Clotted Cream is to simply DIE for, no?

It's going to be SUCH fun !
I sincerely hope you learn as much and get as much fun from being here as I have done in the past year of novice stuff. People are SO clever (apart from JB and Lizzie, who know completely nothing, obviously...!)
Looking forward to it girlie,
Wellie
X
Jenny Green
KG Regular

Hiya Grock.
Great idea to have yours and hubby's plot next door to each other. The spirit of competition will drive you both to great horticultural excess and success.
Good luck to you.
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you all but have had a few problems using this bloody thing.

Don't know about the competition bit of having the old man next door but at least he gets a brew on or starts the barbie.

Anyway,hopefully I will be signing in a bit more often now that i'm getting the hang of the thing
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic