I love my Lulu!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Jude
KG Regular

I need a lulu too.
On plot from 10 'till 6 along with the world and his wife, dog and kids - nowhere to hide - difficult, but I managed.
Jude

There are more questions than answers.
Anonymous

Chantal, keep the Lulu to yourself. When it comes to public toilets you wouldn't believe how filthy joe public is. They wipe their arses, and instead of flushing it down the loo, they stick it to the wall.

Particularly the gents, if they don't use the urinals and they go into the cubicles, they don't lift the seats, therefore sprinkle all over the seats, they don't flush the toilets for fear that to touch the handle will somehow get urine on their hands. Worst of all is, NONE OF THEM WASH THEIR HANDS when they leave.

There may be people you think you can trust, but my advice would be to keep it to yourself!

valmarg
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm convinced! :shock: My Lulu will remain exclusive to my bottom. :D

Spent another day at the plot yesterday and very useful it was too. I don't know how I ever managed without it.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
lizzie
KG Regular

With a bucket and a good sense of balance :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Chantal
KG Regular

No bucket and bad knees so no balance; I'm lucky to have made it thus far.

A fundamental problem has arisen with the Lulu. Do you remember the "scale of charges" that was posted some time back? This included £10 for a perve. There's no possibility of charging anyone; if the sun is out you can see right through the tent! :shock: With the flaps down! :shock: :shock: Anyone can perve from up to 100 yards away! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Do I need a fly sheet to retain what little of my modesty is left? It's like an X-certificate shadow theatre!!! I'm still using it though, needs must as they say... :oops:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
nog
KG Regular

You could do what the Punch and Judy man used to do. Walk round with a Rattle then when everyone was sitting down ready collect the sixpence. Then go in the tent and the show starts.
peter
KG Regular

Chantal, don't, now I've got to clean the study floor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not know you were a devotee of shadow puppetry.

The rest of your site standing round.
"What's she doing now?"
"I dunno, deformed rabbit maybe."
"She did two tailed kangeroo a minute ago!".

Oh dear, genuinely I do sympathise, but a fly sheet, how droll. :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic