I love my Lulu!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

I went to the lottie at 10am, came home at 6pm and couldn't have done it without my Lulu. You lot can say what you like, it's a fabulous accessory and my compost heaps benefited too from all that liquid gold. :D

Go on then guys, take the piss... :lol:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...

You call it your Lulu. I call mine Harold.
nog
KG Regular

Oups that was me not logged in.
Chantal
KG Regular

Not me, the manufacturers!
Chantal

Its a prosthetic one. I am sorry. But I hear that nowdays they look almost natural.
Chantal
KG Regular

Nog, I'm a GIRLIE for pity's sake. You call yours Harold and I'll just sit in mine. :D

You forgot to sign in again chuck.
Chantal

nog
KG Regular

He he he....
peter
KG Regular

Not only is our Chantal well educated and good looking, she is also a world class contortionist. :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Its still a pikey tent. :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
lizzie
KG Regular

Did you put up the price list?

I'm glad you like your little tent. We're lucky on the site that we now have our bog block. Much easier than fannying about with a bucket and a door that wouldn't stay shut!!! :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie
peter
KG Regular

Lizzie, so refined aintcher?

Chantal is having the sign etched on brass using liqued gold. :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
lizzie
KG Regular

I am refined Peter, like my partner said. I'm about as refined as Lily Savage!!! Also told him I was as innocent as a little flower. He said "yeah, a triffid!" Barsteward

Just think, that brass plaque of hers will come up a real treat with all that liquid gold!!!
Lots of love

Lizzie
Chantal
KG Regular

I've already been asked if I'll be charging other people for using it and more to the point if I'll LET anyone else use it. There's one or two people I would have no problem with but some of the others, they've got to be joking! Allowing some and not others could make it difficult though so maybe I should keep it very private. Also, the lady next door popping in for a pee would be a lot easier to deal with than the enormous bloke at the end of the row popping in for a s**t. There are limits, even to my famous tolerance. :shock:

Piglet, may I remind you that Malvern is coming up soon so comments about "pikey tents" should be kept to a minimum in order to ensure your continued well-being and life expectancy? :twisted:

Nog, whichever drugs you were on last night, please let us all know as they sound like a lot of fun. :lol:

Lizzie, no price list as yet, I'd hate to encourage people, however, I do remember Peter's price list and your accompanying song list should they be needed.

Peter, thank you so much for the compliments, however untrue. :D

There is another use for my Lulu by the way. If there is a brief shower I can dive in there and sit on my toilet (with the lid down) and stay dry whilst all around me are getting wet or running for their cars, it being a shed free zone.

Good value all round I'd say.
:D :D :D :D
Chantal

nog
KG Regular

I do not take drugs. It was my normal Diamond White with a dash of Brasso. Emmm.

Harold and I were up the allotment today and had to stand in the shed like a sentury at Buck house cos it was raining so much.

I may have to break the hosepipe ban to pump the excess water out of my Runner bean trench.
pigletwillie
KG Regular

its still a piket tent, was the store you bought it from a caravan in Cottenham? :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic