Happy Birthday Suzie.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Suzie
KG Regular

Cheers Biker Babe :D
Elaine
KG Regular

By the way Suzie, re your Snowdrop. My son was also an Raf Copper for ten years, the last three of them at Lyneham. he became more and more disillusioned with the job and wishes he could have joined years ago, having listened to a lot of the older lads. (he's 30) He re-mustered fifteen months ago to Military transport and is based at Wittering. He is currently out in Kabul on a three month det. Six weeks down six to go!!! :)
Cheers!
Happy with my lot
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

late to this but hope you have a very happy birthday and a wonderful year, wih fruitful gardening.
Suzie
KG Regular

Elaine wrote:... having listened to a lot of the older lads. (he's 30) He re-mustered fifteen months ago to Military transport and is based at Wittering. He is currently out in Kabul on a three month det. Six weeks down six to go!!! :)
Cheers!

Ah yes, the older lads! Pull up a sandbag :lol:

Snowdrop is one of those older lads - he has served for 29½ years and has another 6 to go before handing over the whistle, cuffs etc :D

He has just got back from KandieBar - I know you will have started your chuff chart by now :D
glallotments
KG Regular

Late birthday wishes from me too wasn't around yesterday!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic