Burnt out

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Myrkk
KG Regular

Really want to have a rant but it’s unprofessional and so I’m just going to go

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bleeping people!!!!!!!!
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Is everything okay, Myrkk….if it helps, just rant on, i’m sure everyone has felt like that sometime in there lives….
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

MYRKK. The few times i also felt like that. I found that spending a few hours at the Rugby club bar worked wonders. :wink: :wink:
retropants
KG Regular

rant away, it will help.
Stravaig
KG Regular

Dear Myrkk,
I am Scottish and also driven crazy by some bleeping people. Still fighting with evil idiots. I can't tell you details because it might get my husband into trouble.

We're now considering looking for a forever home in Scotland (more bang for our buck housing-wise) or maybe one more overseas posting. I dunno.

I'm very sorry to hear you feel burnt out. It doesn't reallly surprise me. (Hey! An opinion - and I've been told off here before for having one.) The govt/politics in the UK over the last few years have been absolutely appalling. There's the cost of living crisis, and people don't get paid enough. Essential services, such as the NHS don't get enough funding. Lies about how much funding the NHS would get from Alexander's govt (Boris isn't even his first name) And yet apparently we can spend millions of quid on sh!t PPE equipment from a cronie's company. Too many people are in the heat or eat category. Many depend on food banks.

I had an opinion before about stuff like this and got told off. I won't mention the name of the person who reprimanded me. If I get told off again for having an opinion, then thank you and goodbye. It's mostly been nice knowing you and participating.

Myrkk, I really hope you feel better soon. Don't let them grind you down.
Myrkk
KG Regular

Sorry guys, I’m absolutely fine, just somewhat fed up with people’s lack of ability to take responsibility for their lives and their choices. Couldn’t get somewhere remote to have a scream so did one virtually lol. Yesterday was a particularly grumpy day for me. Come summer I’ll be fine as my degree ends (I’ve decided I’m too old to do any more serious learning so that puts my PhD dreams to bed), and I’ll be able to please myself and just work then come home and chill.

Onwards and upwards as they say. Off to check my insta post that I did last night is suitable and doesn’t need deleting lol. I seem to remember mentioning CBAS syndrome i.e. can’t be a $ $ e d syndrome oops.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

As long as you are okay, Myyrk, that’s all that matters…..

Westi
KG Regular

Sorry to hear others problems & choices have infringed on your wellbeing. I hope everything settles soon. Don't make hasty decisions, let the dust settle & then review what YOU truly want to do! Best wishes for a positive solution.
Westi
Myrkk
KG Regular

LOL, that is my life Westi, I work with people who are ill, and sometimes they don’t listen and things get worse, at which point it is usually decided it is my fault, never their fault, come on how could it be?! Most of the time I deal with it very well as it is an intermittent thing but there was a glut of it around Christmas which has stressed me. Back to my usual water of a ducks back, cheery self again.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well done, Myrkk…..🙂

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic