Magazine

If you would like advice from the Kitchen Garden editorial team, ask here. Steve, Emma or Tony will pop in with their best advice.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Myrkk
KG Regular

Hellooo

I’ve been checking our local supermarkets for KG Mag and not found it in any of them, is it subscription only now?
Westi
KG Regular

Oh! My plan was to pick one up on the way home from the plot tomorrow. Have you checked the newsagents? I would subscribe but trying to support the local little stores who are struggling.
Westi
Stravaig
KG Regular

We sometimes find it in Asda, but it doesn't seem to be as widely distributed as some other mags. Pity. But it is what it is.

We get so many seeds - which is nice I suppose - but I end up giving them to neighbours, holiday landlords, whoever I think might have a use for them. Such generosity is admirable, but can you think of anyone who isn't royalty, having a large enough garden to grow all of these things? (Especially if you live next door to Asda.) :D
Westi
KG Regular

WH Smith had it, the little shop had sold out. They also had the other one which I noted is now 2 monthly, I did buy it for a mooch, but it was Sept/Oct but there was too much info for September which is a bit late. I'll stick to the best magazine!

Stravaig our food bank accepts unopened seeds, as do a lot of community plots supporting people with disabilities.
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic