Spare seed appeal...

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Sr Clare Julian

Dear Ones,
If any have spare seeds, maybe from a packet that is too large, we would be so very grateful for them. The forum has inspired me to diversify into the growing Farmers' Market scene here in rural Ireland, both with my crafts, hand made cards etc, with jams etc and with seedlings, vegetables and later cut flowers. We are an Order with an active mission to the poorest of the poor and destitute in many countries, so every gift will be used to further this work. My website has an email link, and also one to the Order so you can see what you are supporting.www.iol.ie/~anchorhold/
And I will send my postal address then. Or mail me at anchoress c j at yahoo dot com.
Thank you and bless you for the inspiration and kind company here. It has brought Spring a little nearer for me in these wet and windy January days.
Chantal
KG Regular

Sister Clare

I'm having a hard time emailing you; the address you've given, if I've worked it out right, just bounces back and I can't find the right address from the website. Any ideas?

Chantal :?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
peterf
KG Regular

i was always told the good lord provides for all :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic