NHS - just wait 8 months...

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Stravaig
KG Regular

Oh, Westi. I think I love you! No. Don't get scared and run away. :lol: I just love your idea of a rehearsed response.

I could do that.

On 1st April I gave our fishmonger a ceramic cat - and it had its own litter tray! The "litter" was rice krispies and I added several turds to it. Some kind of chocolate Crunchie type of thing. They were surprised to receive this gift. Seemed happy enough. :D Gave me back the cat and tray the following week as is usual. I give them weirds stuff and they give me it back the following week.

My cousin, a Scot like me, has lived in the Caribbean for 40+ years. He's coming to visit us next month. I'm going to book our favourite curry place for lunch. There's no need to book ahead really but I just want to make super certain sure that things go to plan.
Stravaig
KG Regular

OK, so no one tried to guess the woman's job (earlier post about a rather grubby house). She was a domestic science teacher. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic