Welcome to the new members!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

I have noted from the site info we are getting new folk joining but not posting. I just want to assure you all new members, we oldies are just filling time chatting inanely to keep in touch & keep the forum ticking over! Please do not be worried about posting things, we are not insular & if you note the content of our posts shows experienced growers all over the country, some from age, some working in big houses so lots of flower & shrubbery knowledge, new starters in a new country with just a balcony but a proper chef, clever folk who have their own online feeds as well & some downsizing.

We all started out rookies & have not forgotten the start to growing so you won't get throw away comments but sound advice. Some may not suit your area or growing methods but believe me they are aware of the new methods & probably have tried them! Please feel free to post questions & suggestions!
Westi
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Don't be fright, we don't bight. :wink:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

May I second all that Westi has said, and you may be surprised by what you can bring to the forum….
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
retropants
KG Regular

great post Westi! Let's hope the newbies are feeling brave today :)
Stravaig
KG Regular

I agree! What a super post! Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic