waste recycling

General tips / questions on seeding & planting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Primrose
KG Regular

Wasn't quite sure where to post this but am including here in case anybody is interested in this topic as it's something I've previously participated in After all, gardening activities include a fair amount of plastic waste ! I hope anybody interested can access via the link below - I'm not very skilled in this techie stuff !

New survey from the UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub

Hello from the UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub!

Thank you for being a part of our Big Compost Experiment network. We're writing to see if you'd be interested in taking part in a new survey on packaging labelling and disposal.

If you decide to take part, you should know that this survey has three main sections and should take about 10 minutes to complete. You’ll be required to provide your informed consent prior to any data collection. The survey automatically times out after 30 minutes if not completed.

Okay, I agree to take part. What will I be doing?
• First, there will be 16 trials where you will be presented with items. Your task is to dispose of the packaging in the correct bin(s).

• Next, you will be asked for your thoughts and opinions about different disposal instruction labels.

• Finally, you will complete a survey collecting demographic information and your personal views to help us understand the diverse range of values and concerns of the British public.

Take part in the survey here.

How can I help ensure you get the highest quality data possible?
• Please only click on the link if you have the time and are able to commit to completing the study – this prevents incomplete participant responses.

• Please only complete the survey once – this helps to prevent duplication of results.
Many thanks again for being a part of our research network, and thanks in advance for your time.

Best wishes,

The UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub team

Catchup with the latest blog news and read more about the experiment here;
www.bigcompostexperiment.org.uk

Catchup with other news from the UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub here;
www.plasticwastehub.org.uk

If you'd like to get in touch please email Danielle at the UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub;
[email protected]