Pa Snip, more than just a laugh.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning all, I know the first thing that would spring to mind when thinking about Pa Snip would probably be, his never ending sense of humour that he brought to the forum! But, there was also the otherside of him, where he would offer a never ending supply of tips and knowledge and very rarely let any question go unanswered, with out trying to help in some way.

So, were there any tips, or advice, that he shared with you, that sticks in your mind and you would like to thank him for!

I think something that sticks in my mind is, and it's not so much a tip or advice but, it was the warm welcome he offered to every new member to the forum.....so I will thank him for that..... :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Hear Hear.
Colin2016
KG Regular

His use of humour to challenging issues.
tigerburnie
KG Regular

As you know I am a newcomer here, but he did extend a warm welcome to me when I joined, for that I was happy.
Been gardening for over 65 years and still learning.
Diane
KG Regular

I always felt I could ask him anything..and it would not be viewed as a silly question. He was kind and knowledgeable.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Westi
KG Regular

He raved about Jazzy potatoes! I tried them & they are worth the space for sure! 1st year I got them through to main crop, last year being warmer they suffered but the taste did not. They are 2nd earlies but if weather is kind leave a few in & as they store well!
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic