My autumn favourite.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Diane
KG Regular

No reason really but thought I'd put up a pic of one of my most favourite autumn trees. [attachment=0]spindle 2.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
spindle 2.jpg
spindle 2.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2007 times
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Primrose
KG Regular

What a pity, i can't view the attachment despite clicking on it. Am I doing something wrong ?
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:What a pity, i can't view the attachment despite clicking on it. Am I doing something wrong ?

The actual picture appears on the thread so not sure what is, or is not, happening for you Primrose

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Primrose
KG Regular

All I see at the end of the thread is a line saying Attachment and an empty box underneath it ! .

Attachments
EMPTY BOX HERE
spindle 2.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 22 times
Geoff
KG Regular

I thought of doing a close up of the fruit when I posted under your burial thread - they are wonderful, it is a tree of strange colours starting with the flowers.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:All I see at the end of the thread is a line saying Attachment and an empty box underneath it ! .

Attachments
EMPTY BOX HERE
spindle 2.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 22 times

It may well be too big for whatever you are trying to view it on. It is a just over 1mb file

I have bee a bit cheeky, hopefully Diane wont mind that I have tried an experiment and reduced its size for you Primrose, see if that works

spindle%202.jpg
spindle%202.jpg (24.95 KiB) Viewed 1970 times

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic