Gardeners ' World

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tony Hague
KG Regular

Johnboy wrote:Until the BBC engages a person as the presenter who is fully trained in horticulture I'm afraid I wouldn't waste my time watching the programme.
JB.

But didn't they try that with Toby Buckland ? It was awful.
FredFromOssett
KG Regular

PLUMPUDDING wrote:I was hoping that they would introduce a good range of experts and possibly be easing Monty Don towards his retirement. I do like looking at other gardens too whether large or small.

I must read posts properly and not skip through quickly. I initially thought you had written '...EATING Monty Don...'.Ooops :oops:
Shallot Man
KG Regular

If only one of the commercial stations would repeat "Clacks Farm" now that was a gardening program. :wink:
John
KG Regular

SM - Totally agree, Arthur Billet and Peter Seabrook were a great team.

John
The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men’s lives, the hours spent fishing Assyrian tablet
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning Werner Heisenberg
I am a man and the world is my urinal
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Had to check what I'd said Fred. Thought my predictive text had slipped that in. I've got my views on his gardening capabilities, but think eating him would be a bit drastic :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic