How are you today?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

dan3008
KG Regular

Hi everyone

I've kind of been on and off a lot recently, so just wanted to pop on and see how everyone is :)

I'm not doing great myself, been a stressful time recently having lost all our income, and now the landlord threatening our tenancy because housing benefit has been delayed by 2 weeks...

But I'm sure it'll all sort.

So, anyone got anything positive to share? or just a rant about life in general?
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
robo
KG Regular

We have been to court today over the appeal for my wife's p.I.p.they reduced it to next to nothing when she had an interview with a so called health professional I've never seen so many lies told by a so called professional ,we lost the first appeal today was the second one ,we won she has been rewarded with everything taken from her , it's a positive good day for the robos
dan3008
KG Regular

Robo, dont get me started on pip. We have a date for an appeal upcoming for my wifes P.I.P

She was on higher rate DLA (both parts) and has been reduced to nothing. She had a panic attack in the medical, but the report said "she showed no functional restriction"

or even worse apparently she maintained good eye contact. She has a bad squint and astigmatism, its actually impossible for her to maintain good eye contact with anyone. Even at our wedding, she couldn't maintain eye contact. Took a lot of convincing the registrar that she wasn't being coerced.

and the worst bit. The room the medical was in was so bad, we could hear every word of the medical next door. I could have told you every tablet and physiotherapy the person in the next room was taking/receiving. Thats what caused the panic attack (didnt do much good for me either) but the professional just said if she didnt complete the medical she's lose her PIP

I could go on, but I'm worried i'll say too much
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic