belated birthday wishes for pa snip

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

dan3008
KG Regular

Happy belated birthday Pa
And happy allotment international day too :wink: Lol

Sorry we missed it yesterday
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
alan refail
KG Regular

Best wishes for yesterday :oops:
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
robo
KG Regular

All the best pa snip , for some reason I did not get a reminder I do apologize for missing your day I hope you enjoyed it
Geoff
KG Regular

Again - I think I've missed every birthday on the new format until somebody else starts a thread - I'm usually logged on about 8:00 but I guess I don't scroll down quite far enough.

Anyway, belatedly Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I'm not too bothered about birthdays (I've taken my birth date off here) but I understand why they are are extra special to you. Don't take your bat home, we love your contributions, blame the techies!
Shallot Man
KG Regular

pa-snip. Me also. :(
peter
KG Regular

:shock: B***** it :shock:

Hippo bathday was yesterday, so Hippo towelday today. :oops:

Sorry youngster, three weeks off work equated to four hundred + emails and catching up with progress on a IT Health Check with hundreds of remediation actions, my eyes are throbbing. :cry: :cry:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Pa Snip, if there is one person on here that really does deserve to get some wonderful Birthday wishes, it's you.
So pleased accept my belated Birthday greetings, and they are as heart felt today, as they would have been yesterday.....even if it's not quite the same.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful member of the forum.

I keep missing them just lately and it's for the same reason as others....i don't go down to the bottom of the page quite enough.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
FredFromOssett
KG Regular

Happy (belated) Birthday Pa Snip.
I'm not one who normally notices these things at the bottom of the page. Perhaps I should be a little more observant, and also a little more diligent at sending greetings when appropriate. Anyway, I hope it was enjoyable.
Pawty
KG Regular

Happy birthday pa snip.

It would be rude not to have a glass given its your (belated) birthday - cheers!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (320.67 KiB) Viewed 3592 times
Primrose
KG Regular

Belated congratulations on another birthday safely manoeuvred. Know yours have extra significance. Hope you had an enjoyable day. Permissio granted to extend the celebrations into the weekend!
Monika
KG Regular

Belated Happy Birthday from me too, PaSnip. May all your gardening efforts be successful this year!
Parsons Jack
KG Regular

Belated Birthday greetings from me too :)

Hope you had a great day :D
Cheers PJ.

I'm just off down the greenhouse. I won't be long...........
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Thank you one and all.

I had a great, if completely knackering, day out at London Zoo. Made a change from going to RHS Wisley and not been to ZSL since I can't remember when, must have been a nipper.

Now in process of going through the 400+ photographs I took, sorting and binning the out of focus or plain naff ones.

It maybe that the 'Birthdays' element at bottom of Board Index page shows differently subject to whatever way you view the site
I use Internet Explorer and it is clear and bold to me.

Hopefully something good might come as a result of my rant that will benefit the site and get more people feeling as though they would like to take a more active part in the forums.

I think it a shame that the site shows a membership of 3484, some of whom having moved on of course, but I reckon you can count the names of regular forum participants on your fingers and toes.
However those regular users are a friendly bunch which makes this site a lot more pleasant to be part of than some.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Westi
KG Regular

I wouldn't worry Pa!

I got no greetings on here either on my birthday! (Actually you have). After I got over the angst of that I noted how many birthdays I missed until someone else posted something. Birthdays is not so obvious as it was on the old site - easy to miss now!

But had I seen it Pa I'd have been right in there with something grander than 'Happy Birthday'! Would have included fighter, survivor, role model for dignity & giving the thumbs up to 'experts' etc! You are a legend - (well on here & for your family & friends)! But still Happy Birthday sums it up I think. :wink:

Westi
Westi
retropants
KG Regular

Belated birthday wished pa snip! Glad you had a great day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic