Introduction

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

I have mentioned a number of times that eventually my daughter will be taking over my plot and the reason why.

To that end I have held her arm up her back and sort of persuaded her to register as a member of the forum.

So Ladies & Gentlemen, may I introduce you to

Poddington Pea

I am hoping that she will have as much fun, and learn as much here, as I do

So folks, you thought having me around was bad enough ( I am rolling on floor laughing now) but for now you have a double act to contend with :lol:
Last edited by Pa Snip on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Poddington Pea
KG Regular

Hello everyone
Down at the bottom of the garden, among the birds and the bees, your find alot of little people called the poddington peas, the poddinton peas. :wink:
peter
KG Regular

Hello and welcome..
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Poddington Pea wrote:Hello everyone

You can sort out your profile.

Need to decide what avatar (profile ) picture you want to use.
That picture and any you post have to be certain sizes otherwise they wont upload

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the chats and information as much as we do.

Your plot looks in very good condition, so you are off to a great start and I'm sure your dad is passing on all his extensive gardening knowledge too. You've even got a manure mountain :D
Westi
KG Regular

Goodness another PP!

Welcome to the forum! It can be funny, informative & anything you post is fine. Maybe it's been asked before but you'll get an appropriate link to the answer. Ignore my posts - I'm really not going to marry your father for his compost! Wee fling in an Ivana Trump kinda way - but no money will exchange hands, but gardening gloves may be necessary! :D In other words I want his manure!

You enjoy it Paddington Pea - that manure is really your inheritance! Pa has done you well!

Westi
Westi
Pa Snip
KG Regular

:D Westi

I did wonder about the PP thing as well.

Just a pointer though Its 'Poddington Pea' not Paddington, he was a bear and its me that likes marmalade not me daughter. I can foresee an increase in the number of peas to be grown on plot

Westi, If manure is Poddington's inheritance do you think she would have to apply for probate. In which case maybe it would be simpler to leave it in trust for you.

Westi
KG Regular

Pa!

:D :D Think you may be OK with probate! Don't think anyone official could calculate the value!

Westi
Westi
dan3008
KG Regular

Poddington peas was one of my favourite tv shows :D Naturally now its Mr Blooms Nursery. lol

Anyway, Welcome to the forum Poddinton Pea (now, do we shorten that to pod, or pea?...)

Anyway, So inspired by the memories of poddington peas, I just had to draw (well, photoshop) you a pea picture (avatar size) I'm sure you dont need it, but hay, thats the sort of thing I do for fun :) (I'm a strange one like that)
Pod.png
Pod.png (17.35 KiB) Viewed 4278 times
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Welcome Poddington Pea. You will find we don't bite. :D
dan3008
KG Regular

Shallot Man wrote:You will find we don't bite. :D

often :twisted: lol
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
robo
KG Regular

Welcome aboard pod , hope you are as entertaining as your dad
Primrose
KG Regular

Poddington Pea Welcome! . If you have a tenth Of the Old Man's sense of humour it's going to be a riot on here,
I'm sure everybody wishes you a very warm welcome.
Poddington Pea
KG Regular

Thank you all for your welcome messages, your welcome to call me pod after all me and my dad are two peas. Loving the avatar,
I shall be stealing that, dad, can you sort that out please give you something to do other than shovelling muck,

(Avatar added, courtesy of Dan and post edited by Pa Snip, we don't do text speak here :lol: )
Last edited by Poddington Pea on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Down at the bottom of the garden, among the birds and the bees, your find alot of little people called the poddington peas, the poddinton peas. :wink:
FredFromOssett
KG Regular

Yes, welcome.
You certainly sound like a chip off the old block; or should I say a pea from the same pod.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic