THE BIG DIG

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

james hunt
KG Regular

Just to let members know the BBC have re-scheduled the allotment gardening series The Big Dig.

It will be on Sunday's, BBC 2, 10am for 10 weeks from May 28.

We really appreciated members comments and support the last time they showed part of the series and hope you'll watch it this time round.

Hope all your gardens are blooming.
Chantal
KG Regular

Brilliant news, at last! I can't say I'll be able to do anything but video it being on that time of day, but at least it's a Sunday!
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Cheers for those times and dates James, i'll be watching it as that is my percolated coffee time.
Cheers. :wink:

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Anthony Walton
KG Regular

Just a word of thanks for all the noise you guys made when it was taken off the air the first time. At least now it will get a showing!

Anthony Walton
Allan
KG Regular

When I thoink about all the hours of Chelsea news and topics the Beeb managed to squeeze out of the interactive channel facility I don't see why they cannot run something similar with an emphasis on food growing with no loss whatever of normal programme hours, and 24 hr coverage if they so choose. Alternatively they could do similar on Internet, there are several other programmes done that way already and many more to come within a very short time. How about the hours that BBC3 & 4 are off-air.
pillbug
KG Regular

As an Archers omnibus adict I have missed most of this series,on sunday I watched people deal with things at this time of year,much less precious than some other bbc progs.I don`t know how many are left but I will watch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic