New page lay-out

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Shallot Man
KG Regular

Not too keen on the new page lay-out. :? :?
Primrose
KG Regular

I do hope the new layout is only temporary. Apologies but I think it's absolutely awful, and that's not just because people don't like change. I suffer from a permanent deteriorating eye condition and the pale green and white makes it very difficult to see it clearly. May we know why a decision was made to change it because in my view there was absolutely nothing wrong with the previous layout. If it ain't broke, please don't try and fix it !

Also, what's happened to the "Active Topics" heading in the top tool bar? I can't find it and it was one of the first things I headed for.
PS - I see there is a New posts section, so I take that last criticism back, but I still find the colour scheme very difficult to cope with
Last edited by Primrose on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
dan3008
KG Regular

Well, at least i'm not the only one who doesnt like it :(
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
alan refail
KG Regular

Damn near gave me a heart attack when I found it had changed from when I looked in earlier this morning!
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Stephen
KG Regular

Oh, I say, that's different!
I can not comment on like/dislike as I have just logged on. I better have a little poke around.
Elsewhere, at the Lotus Seven Club, we have completed a year with a highly controversial new site, new appearance, new technology, different layout and links. I left the club's management team because I thought the outcome was poor and the contractors poorly managed. It is now settling down, partly through improvements, partly through acceptance.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
peter
KG Regular

Please read "Don't panic" post.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Locked Previous topicNext topic