do i really need to lose weight?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

clairelv1
KG Regular

Why i have to lose weight ? i am not very fat but not slim either, but i always want to lose weight .years and years . i don't dare to eat too much even i like the food very much . i feel unhappy when i stand in front of the mirror everytime . to be more slim !more slim is what i think everyday . so tired....
today i suddenly want to ask myself why i have to be slim? why i have to lose weight ? for beauty ? for health? for lover? but i am not happy!!!
i am 158cm and 126pound . do you think i really need losing weight ?
maybe a little bit ....:D
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I think unless weight is a health issue, the only person that can decide if you want to lose weight is yourself.....never go on a diet for other peoples thoughts.

I prefer a woman with a rounder figure to a skinny one, anyway. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Elaine
KG Regular

Having always been "well rounded" myself, I do understand how you feel when you look in the mirror. As Old Herbaceous says, if you want to lose weight, it has to be for yourself and no one else. If folks are shallow enough to not like you due to not being a size 10, that's their problem, not yours.
You are not fat!
I would be extremely happy to be your size but there are worse things in life than being overweight, so I will settle for what I have. :)
Happy with my lot
John
KG Regular

OH
Would that be a classy lassie with a hi-fi chassis?

John
The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men’s lives, the hours spent fishing Assyrian tablet
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning Werner Heisenberg
I am a man and the world is my urinal
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

If only, John, if only.... :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic