Malvern - Final arrangements

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Poor Piglet, that really is a bummer. :cry: I hope you are pain free enough to enjoy tomorrow. :?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
pigletwillie
KG Regular

I just want to be pain free enough to eat Jenny Green`s asparagus quiche, Tiggers bread and my Straws.
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Allan
KG Regular

Take good waterproof footwear, mud to be expected for Sunday's trip
See my notes for a 'review'
Tigger
KG Regular

Ooh Piglet - good job we're bringing some soft goodies as well as some others.

We didn't eat until 8.15pm 'cos we were getting ready too. Lyndon insists that his lemon tart has to be cooked fresh tomorrow morning, so God knows what time we'll be up.

You can exchange teeth experiences with him if you like, but I warn you now - despite him being the man with his first filling at 50 and Mr Non-Anaesthetic, last year's abcess, 3 lots of root canal work and eventual extraction is the only time in excess of 30 years that I have seen him in real discomfort!!

Our dentist has warned us that most of these situations are a result of previous fillings and keeping teeth that would otherwise have long since past their sell by date. Doesn't bode well for me then, as all of mine are filled.

On a positive note - tomorrow will be lovely and we'll be all the kinder to you in your circumstances.
pigletwillie
KG Regular

On the last leg now, just the coleslaw to go and the car loading. I have added an extra, chicken tikka wraps with lettuce and mayo(if there are any left to go).
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Tigger
KG Regular

We won't starve then. I've done a silly goodie bag for everyone as I only have about 30 things to give away (as per up to date requests). OH has agreed to part with some of his bestest apple juice - I haven't had even a taste of last year's! - as well as some draft cider from a favourite producer, so that should help the toothache if Mrs P drives home.
Johnboy
KG Regular

COME ON NOW RISE AND SHINE YOU HAVE A SHOW TO ATTEND.
THIS IS GOING TO BE A MEMORABLE DAY.
SEE YOU ALL AT MALVERN!!!!!!
JB.
Chantal
KG Regular

OK OK, NO NEED TO SHOUT. I've been up since 5am, not as early as you I know but I could have stayed in bed until 6am and still had time. Rosie however had other ideas and decided I needed a really early start so made sure I was well awake before going back to bed herself in the warm spot where I had been!

See you soon peeps, and Allan, thanks for the warning, I'm packing my wellies.
Chantal

Allan
KG Regular

Leftright Leftright, quickmarch, have £13.50 ready in your right hand, get your ticket, move forward and they will take it away and tear it up.. Silly isn't it. Showguide £3 before or after the paydesks but you won't have time to read it, just look at the map at the back, it's almost identical to last year except for extras.
Don't forget at lunchtime if you want to go back again get a return pass as you go out, I think it's a wristband.
Allan
Last edited by Allan on Sun May 14, 2006 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm glad we've all bought tickets if it's that bad! I hope the queue is shorter for ticket holders.

Must remember the wristband or whatever though, thanks. :D
Chantal

Allan
KG Regular

We got there about 15 minutes before the start and had to wait. If you have tickets there should be little delay. I just wasn't going to pre-book for the miserable discount with the distinct possibility that I wouldn't be able to attend and lose that sort of money(£2 off as a member and buy the stamp, not me)
Enjoy it
Allan
Deb P
KG Regular

Sigh...Couldn't make it in the end, had to work last night, have just got up again after a few hours shut eye....VERY FED UP! Will sulk in the greenhouse all day, lots to do in there, not the same though.... :cry:
arthur e
KG Regular

Wheres a moderator when you need one.This is a 5 page thread about people going to a FLOWER show on a kitchen garden website.
Still,I wished could make it, maybe next year
Hope you all had a good time.
Arthur
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic