Malvern - Final arrangements

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Getting together inside or outside the showground?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Tigger
KG Regular

We can get there earlier - I was just allowing for travelling.
Tigger
KG Regular

Maybe we will meet you inside - otherwise it's going to be a long, lonely day for the dog, out in the barn.
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi to everyone :D
I hope you all have a realy good time at Malvern :) may I be bold and ask that someone takes a group photo and have it posted on the site for all to see :wink: Please.

Regards

Kevin :P
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Kevin, if they do put a photo on the site, we could have it enlarged and use it for scaring the wildlife ofF the allotment.
It would be better then any scarecrow. :lol:
I wouldn't want you lot organizing my funeral, thinking about it, if you did i would miss out on all your homemade food again. :wink:
Have a great day.

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

THERES NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL.
seedling
KG Regular

Just had a thought :idea: Would it be more sensible for everyone to arrive at a time which suits them and then arrange to meet at 12.30pm for the picnic? That way we can all have a good look round before we meet up and have had a chance to go back to our cars to get our food etc . Seems to solve some problems and hopefully wont create too many more.
Seedling
peter
KG Regular

oldherbaceous wrote:Kevin, if they do put a photo on the site, we could have it enlarged and use it for scaring the wildlife ofF the allotment.
It would be better then any scarecrow. :lol:
I wouldn't want you lot organizing my funeral, thinking about it, if you did i would miss out on all your homemade food again. :wink:
Have a great day.

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

THERES NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL.

According to Tigger & Chantal, AKA "The Big Sisters" it might not be capable of enlarging. :oops:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Chantal
KG Regular

No need to worry Peter, I can take my camera which has a wide angled lens. :lol: I keep it right next to my wide angled baseball bat which may come in very handy should we ever meet. :twisted:

Yes I'll take my camera and, if I can fit us all in the frame :shock: I'll put some shots on here if I can figure out how to do it. :?
Chantal

Tigger
KG Regular

Seedling - you're now honary organiser as you're the one who's come up with the most pragmatic solution. If we stumble upon each other before 12.30 - that will be a bonus ( :?: ).

My excuse for being useless is that I spend my working life organising people and things, and endlessly negotiating between groups and individuals, so I switch by brain off during anything that resembles time off! :roll:
pigletwillie
KG Regular

A picture of the big sisters as a scarecrow, surely it will just attract any corvid within 5 miles. :evil: :evil:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm with you Tigger, Seedling is now Honorary Organiser!

Piglet, what's a corvid?
Chantal

peter
KG Regular

It's a member of the crow family.

Naughty piglet. :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

seedling
KG Regular

Thanks :?: . Not sure I`m qualified. Are we now agreed on the meeting time and is everyone happy? :D
Chantal
KG Regular

My only concern is not meeting JB for a hug until 12.30, so I may well be searching him out long before that. I have a mobile and I'm not afraid to use it. :twisted:

By the way, I have everyone's mobile numbers, including Jenny's so we should be able to find one another easily if necessary. (note to self, fully charge and do not forget to take mobile!) :D
Chantal

peter
KG Regular

Chantal wrote:No need to worry Peter,--- I keep it right next to my wide angled baseball bat which may come in very handy should we ever meet. :twisted:

So Chantal, thats a sheet of plywood then?

Can you play on my team please, there's no way you'll miss. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic