PIGLET we need you.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Piglet i'm really missing not seeing your name coming up when i turn on to this site.
You come up with some really good practical answers to some of the questions, but most of all, i and i'm sure everyone else is missing those little one liners you seem to sneak in at just the right moment.
I implore you to start publishing again.
If you don't comply with this request i will have to resort to grovelling, and that is something im not used to. :wink:

Kind regards your loyal servant Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Tigger
KG Regular

Come on Piglet - out of that sty NOW!
lizzie
KG Regular

Come on Piglet, where are you?

Grock is in need of your special talents and is visably pining in her lair.

I miss you too, come out, come out wherever you are my little Pork Chop
Lots of love

Lizzie
Chantal
KG Regular

I've just been talking to Piglet and he's at work, so you've no chance of a reply until a lot later today. :( Patience ladies, patience... (and you OH) :twisted:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Chantal, is O.H for other half or for Old Herbaceous :wink:

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Chantal
KG Regular

You darling... :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

I agree with all the above and havn't eaten for the last 3 mins,Piglet i'm wasting away :( but have spoke to mrs p who tells me he's working his socks off so he can spend lots of money on her ,on their hols :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Hi Gang,

I have been working OT shifts at the quarry to keep Mrs P in trotter wax and to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed. We do indeed have a holiday coming up fo France and whilst Mrs P is cheap to run there will no doubt be rhubarb tarts to eat and new clothes to add to the wardrobe whilst there.

I am at work until the day before Malvern (12 x 12hr shifts)and then can relax for 4 days and catch up with everybody on the forum. I miss the banter too much to be away for long. We are getting quite excited now as Malvern is so close and will be travelling with a car full of plants to give away.

Talk to you all soon peeps.
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Tigger
KG Regular

Love you lots Pglet. Love you more Mrs P. Refugees doing brilliantly here. Roma and San Marzano outside with protection. Chillis and peppers showing fruits. Everything else still inside thr tunnel.
lizzie
KG Regular

Glad to see you back my little Porky One.

I've been nursing a pining Grock which has been traumatic to say the least. She's bitten her talons down to the quick and I was afraid at one point, that she was beginning to come down with Scale Rot.

Her behaviour was strange too. Insisting on cleaning the lair excessively and throwing away all her old carcasses that she keeps in case of an emergency. She was actually going as far as looking at chintz cushions to go in the lair. Very scary :shock:

Now that you're back, she's perked up considerably. She's back on form and looking forward to coming across you one day, just when you're not expecting it :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
pigletwillie
KG Regular

:shock: :shock: , I cant wait, bring it on Grock :twisted:
Kindest regards Piglet

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Thats a bit better piglet, the forum is complete once more. :D

Kind regards a happy Old Herbaceous.

The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

Piglet,as you can see it's 1.25am by my clock and iv'e starved to death,havn't eaten 4 to 5 mins (not good)i'm like the wicked witch of the North west.............I'M MELTING!...I'M MELTING................As the tart says...I'm looking forward to coming over you :twisted: (no dirty comments,please,take that any way you want)Piglet dear,i know this is a very serious forum,and i should be askin serious questions about planting stuff,but most of the stuff i plant, i have planted for years and know what i'm doing,i just need your cute little piggy face ,givin me stick,(can't do with the boring piglet)PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE MAKE ME LAUGH,I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERIN A DAITING AGENCY AT ANIMAL FARM :? :? :( :cry:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Grock, I am not on the dating agencies books sweetie so you may be dissapointed. However now that your lair is all mucked out I may come over with some new scale cream and give you a once over.
Kindest regards Piglet

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Piglet old chap, when your on holiday in france, do you entrust the watering of your tomato plants to your full time gardener. :shock:
As i know from experience, my gardener forgot to water mine while i was on a world tour :wink:
So i had to give him a good thrashing. :lol:

Kind regards the Old Herbaceous.

A hungry man is an angry man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic