Meeting up

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Sue,
Malvern is considerably nearer than the NEC to you and I consider Malvern to be a far better event. All you have from Reading are two motorways M4 and M5 and I bet, although I live the other side of the same county as the show your journey could be quicker than mine.
Last edited by Johnboy on Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
JB.
arthur e
KG Regular

Sue I don't think you will have to worry about Grock at the NEC, it looks like Allan has dumped her.Unless they have just had an argument and she's turned his avatar to the wall. :wink:
lizzie
KG Regular

If Mr T is there i'll make sure that Grock has her medication and she should be pretty easy to handle. I could always pack the spare straight jacket, just in case.

Just remember, an over excited Grock is a very, very scary Grock. :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Helenclare
KG Regular

I went to the Gardeners Live last year and really enjoyed it....not far for me in High Wycombe, straight up the M40. :)
David
KG Regular

Hi Sue,

Sorry if it seemed I ignored you, didnt get the link in my email. I was just looking at the Malvern stuff again as it is coming up and found your reply.

I'm in Salisbury, Wiltshire and we should see if we can get our own gang together in case the midlanders wont let us play............. do you know whats coming up in our neck of the woods?

If there is a meet at Malvern I'll definately come up, have you got a location arranged?

I'll bring my baby daughter and let you look at her if I can come!

Thanks all

David
Chantal
KG Regular

David, we certainly are meeting up at Malvern on the Sunday. Tigger is the organiser of this one so I'll let her give you the details.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Tigger
KG Regular

David - I'll ressurect the 'Malvern' thread this weekend so that we can discuss the finer details. What we know thus far is that it's Sunday 14th May, at the Malvern Showground. We're bringing plants to swap and consumables for a group picnic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic