Feeling Smug!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

Xmas present shopping all done, dusted & delivered! Even got more than 1/2 wrapped! The joys of internet shopping. Might have to do the Xmas eve visit to the high street though just for the sake of nostalgia (or more likely I'll have forgotten someone or something)! :D :D

Westi
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Westi, it is a nice feeling to have it all under control, i must admit, but i do miss that last minute rush on Christmas Eve, that i always used to have..... :)

Did you treat yourself to anything?
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Westi
KG Regular

OH - I think I have it under control - but was just pressies for friends! I do think it is better to have last minute rush - this far away from Xmas it's not quite what they have hinted at - only what I think they'll like! Fingers crossed!

Westi
Westi
Stephen
KG Regular

Excellent organisation Westi but I use the internet once conventional sources have failed.
For the last few years I have completed my shopping from shops in the town.
This year I may do the same but there is some cheating going on. My sister + BiL will be taken on an outing (to The Rex, our glorious local cinema), my neice and nephew will get cheques and I have ordered a book for my father. A couple of prints are being framed for the undergardener.
So I could claim to be sorted out but there are lots of little gifts which need to be bought yet.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic