Ready for the spring!!!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning CJS, i'm not sure how you think you have put your foot in it, but if you feel you must leave, i would just like to say, i for one will miss your posts.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
alan refail
KG Regular

Dear CJS

I'll add my thoughts to OH's. It would be a great pity if you left because of an ill-considered (nasty?) comment on your quite honest remarks. So sorry your photos have disappeared :( :(

Whatever you decide I hope you keep the strength to cope. You have all my best wishes.

Alan
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Arnie
KG Regular

Sorry but what happened to CJS :? :?

Regards

Arnie
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
dirt-digger
KG Regular

CJS wrote:
oldherbaceous wrote:Regarding the household appliances, you sound very much like all us men. :)

Yes mat, I know how to pay for them, but being able to work them, that is another story. I'm very lucky, I've been pampered all my life by the females members of my family. Clean clothes just appear, wonderful mouth watering pastery, cakes, tea . . . it all just comes out of thin air . . . ?

CJS

i think must of us men can say this i am one of them but it dont make us soft we can still do things are self
CJS
KG Regular

Mmm . . . afraid I get really wound up by 'feminist' drum beating. I have been brought up with old fashioned attitudes to most things including a very high respect for the female members of our species, and an equally low opinion of male shovanists.

Worked all my life, never been out of work, same for all my family, we shared willingly as required, give and take is part of a loving relationship . . .

26 years of solid marriage, the first 6 months were totally devoted to suporting my new wife through TB! . . . and the last 12 months spent nursing my dear Kathy to the end of cancer . . . I'm now in a stable 13 year relationship, no bits of paper saying we have to stay together either! Entering a very hard 12 month period for us both . . . ? :(

Pampered, sure I've been pampered, enjoyed every minuet, its called 'love' and it flow in both directions.

:evil: . . . why should I have to explain myself???

Been lucky, got it right twice!!! CJSF
jane E
KG Regular

I was pulling your leg but you can't hear the inflection in my voice online, so that's the last time I do that - sorry.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

That is the trouble with pulling someones leg online, you can't see an expression on someones face or hear it in their voice.

And i'm probably guilty of it more than most, and i would be the last person to upset someone intentionally.

But a quick sorry normally puts things right. :)

Well hopefully. :wink:

CJS
KG Regular

My apologies to you all, especially to 'Jane E' for throwing the toys from the pram . . . :( Entering a tough time, again, with my Hazel, we have been there 5 years ago, she beat cancer!!!! Now we are on the treadmill again . . . I'm feeling sorry for us both, I shouldn’t, there are others far worse off?

Please forgive . . . ? :| CJSF
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Right, time to move on from a couple of misunderstandings. :)

But more importantly, i'm sure all our thoughts are with yourself and Hazel.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic