Hi everyone

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

lizzie
KG Regular

I havent been around for quite a while so thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone. I've had a very busy, emotional, sad, happy and tumultous time but here I am again lol. It's certainly kept me very busy and away from the allotment. Still, cant be helped. If I'm not in the city cos of circumstances than tough, cant be in 2 parts of the country at the same time.

So peeps, what's occurring? Have I missed anything?
Lots of love

Lizzie
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning Lizzie, well i'm still here! :)

And what has been keeping you away from your allotment?
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
lizzie
KG Regular

My father in law was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer so I have been up and down to Dorset with my Grumpy Sod. Been staying for a week at a time, then back home to see to my kids and my mum, then back there again. Did that for 10 weeks, then he died so we had the funeral so was down there for another week. Then back and and my back went, then I went to Glastonbury for the festival and came back with a bad back again. It was so worth it. I saw BB King who was amazing, and loads of other bands. Drank cider, danced in the mud, laughed with friends and had a jolly good time of it in the rain and the mud. Still, another thing ticked off the bucket list. So still recovering after that. Hopefully will get there this weekend providing the Sinusitis clears up enough :?
Lots of love

Lizzie
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Lizzie, sorry to read about all the bad bits you have been through, but very pleased about the good bits. :)

As you can see from the amount of replies you have had, things have changed quite a lot on here, a lot of the regulars seem to have stopped posting any more. :( which is such a shame.

Off to Dorset myself tomorrow, so it seems i had a lucky escape. :)

Hope Grockie and Elaine are both keeping well, also hope your health soon improves, it always worries me when you are indoors lurking about on the computer. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Welcome back Lizzie, I hope all your trials and tribulations settle down now, looking forward to more posts from you, hope the lottie is not too bad due to your absence. :)
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Monika
KG Regular

Nice to see you back, Lizzie, and hope your health and everything else improves from now.

And, yes, OH, I was looking back at some old postings of 2005/2006 the other day and realised that lots of the old names are missing now. I do hope they are still about and just too busy!
Elaine
KG Regular

Great minds think alike Lizzie. I, too thought I would throw my hat in, as I haven't been on here since March, for one reason or another.

Thanks dear OH, I am well and happy and I hope you have a lovely holiday.
Cheers.
Happy with my lot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic