Rain on the way

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Donedigging, i think it might be worth a try. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Catherine
KG Regular

Well I thought we were supposed to have rain today all day!! It did not arrive first thing this morning and we have worked in the garden all day and as yet it is still not here :shock: :shock: Don't know where it has got to but we are going walking tomorrow so I suppose it will arrive then.
Monika
KG Regular

Same here - it was supposed to rain last night and all this afternoon. Well, it's been bright and sunny most of the time with just a few minutes' drizzle this afternoon, followed by more sunshine. Had to do lots of watering again today.

If you have too much of the wet stuff, please send us some!
Elle's Garden
KG Regular

ooh, if only... I need some warm sunshine...
Kind regards,

Elle
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Enough sunshine between the showers to pick some of the fruit today, loads of yummy raspberries, loganberries, strawberries and jostaberries.
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Monika
KG Regular

REAL rain at last! We had 20mm last night, the first decent rain for weeks and everything in the garden is breathing a sigh of relief, including me.

It's rather cool, I must admit (15 degrees today) with a moderate westerly wind, but at least plants can do a bit of soaking up now.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Monika, glad you have some rain at last, it always seems to do a lot better job, than all the cans of water we put on.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic