Seed swap

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

I'd just like to thank everyone for the seeds they've sent me.

Everything is growing well, parsnips, onions, lettuce, beans, cucumber, peas and all, and I've just tried the first strawberry of the Senga Sengana and it was delicious.

Hope your crops are doing well too.

Can't wait to try them all. Thanks again.

Pat
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Another big thank you here, my tomatoes are coming along beautifully, the Robinson peas are abour 3.5 ft tall, and all four achocha seeds germinated and are growing strongly. What a wonderful spring we have had, I'm already picking early peas and baby carrots, I had my first greenhouse strawberries yesterday and even the outdoor strawberries have some large green fruits on them. The blackcurrant, cherry and the jostaberry are laden with pea sized green fruits. Everything germinated well in my homemade compost, not sterile but no problems at all. :)
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic