A double birthday

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Primrose
KG Regular

goldilox - condolences and soo sorry for all your troubles. Sounds like your family has had a difficult time. Hope that you'll now be able to spend some time saying "hello" to your garden again. It's one of the best ways I know of soothing mental stress, even if it involves some phsical exertion in the process. Fortunately you're still in time to take advantage of this year's growing season.
Elle's Garden
KG Regular

Dear Goldilox, my sincere condolences, what an awful winter you have had. I am sure you are mightily glad to be home, and hope that taming the garden helps the healing.
Kind regards,

Elle
goldilox
KG Regular

Thanks everyone for your thoughts,

Yes, it is good to be home but also very strange in some respects. We used to speak to Eric's Mum on the phone most days and it's only now sinking in that she's really gone. I think when you live a long way from someone, it's too easy to imagine that they're still there, carrying on as normal.

On the plus side, my cat is ecstatic. On and off he's spent about 3 months in the cattery so is now making the most of his freedom and sits on us at every opportunity. And when a 2 ton cat sits on you, you stay sat on!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic